Home > Catholic Books > Prayer > Books on Prayer
Product Code: B2290ISBN: 9780918477347Publisher: SophiaFormat PaperbackPages 192
In stock, immediate despatch
- How to pray well even when your heart is empty
- Determining the prayer schedule that's right for you
- St. Francis of Assisi - the five words that gave this holy man an entire night of contemplation
- The saints: why all Christians should pray to them - and with them!
- Spontaneous prayer - why it can be less genuine than formal prayers
- "Vague cosmic worship" - has it crept into your prayers?
- The Rosary - just how much of it should you be saying?
- The posture of prayer - should you pray sitting, standing, or kneeling? It makes a difference!
- Family prayer: practical hints to make yours even better
- The Psalms, adoration, liturgical prayer.and much more!
Simple, direct, and profound, The Art of Praying is a helpful guide for the average person in the pew.and even for those rare few who are far advanced in prayer. "A gentle and practical guide to communion with God. Perhaps this is one of the best books on prayer ever written." - Reader comment.
Be the first to Write a Review for this item!
Silent PrayerFr Andrzej MuszalaCode: B2722 Price: £3.96
We are not accustomed to spending time with God, in silence, without any specific words or intentions. We feel more comfortable saying something! We ...
Teach us to PrayDom Benedict Hardy, OSBCode: B3154 Price: £7.50
Study Guide to the Commentary on the Lord's Prayer of the Catechism of the Catholic Church. This book was commissioned by the Maryvale Institute in ...